Everyone has their own passion. My passion happens to be in Flowboarding. For some who don’t have a clue on what is flowboarding….(this is what I got from the worldwideweb) Flowboarding is a late-20th century alternative boardsport incorporating elements of surfing, bodyboarding, skateboarding, skimboarding, snowboarding and wakeboarding. It really is a sport on it’s own…boardsport athletes of  the world thinks Flowboarding is easy to pick up and it’s just like surfing but it ain’t… Don’t get me wrong..I’m head over heels for surfing too but Flowboarding is just….different. There are 2 kind of sheet waves one is the flowrider, where riders execute skateboarding tricks, and the other is the flowbarrel, where tricks executed looks more like surfing.

                                           
                                                                   THE FLOWRIDER

                                            
                                                                THE FLOWBARREL

I discovered Flowboarding when I first walked in to Wave House Sentosa in 2009. It was love at first sight. I fell in love and never looked back ever since. Now I am riding for Billabong & Von Zipper and have won 2 world titles. Pretty insane..and i’m grateful and blessed. All thanks to Billabong and my sponsors for the crazy adventure and never to forget my family and E-in for the love and support… To my girls..Knees, Feeda & Rozainah.. Yes you ladies are my chosen family.

 Here’s a link to more info on the sport of Flowboarding
 http://www.waveloch.com/sport 

Let's walk through the history of the sports
 http://www.waveloch.com/history